The Cintiq 22HD's combination of a 21.5" HD, wide-format LCD and industry-leading pen input capabilities enables photographers, designers, and other creative professionals to work naturally and intuitively directly on the surface of the display with Wacom's pressure sensitive pen technology.
The Cintiq 22HD professional pen detects pressure and tilt, giving you control over pressure sensitive pen effects, such as line weight, opacity and exposure. With Wacom's advanced Tip Sensor, the pen features a low activation force that captures even the most subtle nuances of pressure.
The ambidextrous design of the Cintiq 22HD features a pair of rear-mounted Touch Strips, along with accompanying Touch Strip Toggle Buttons which control of up to four application-specific functions on each Touch Strip, such as brush size, zooming, scrolling and on-screen canvas rotation. Sixteen ExpressKeys™ (eight on either side of the display) boost productivity by providing quick access to keyboard shortcuts and modifier keys.
The Cintiq 22HD features Wacom's traditional Cintiq stand that allows you to rapidly adjust the angle of the display and rotate it up to 180 degrees in either direction.
Included in the Cintiq 22HD package:
- Cintiq 22HD Interactive Pen Display
- Adjustable Display Stand
- Grip Pen
- Pen Stand
- 10 Replacement Pen Nibs and Removal Tool
- DVI-I to DVI-D cable adapter
- USB cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide and User Manual
- Installation CD (includes driver software and electronic manual)
- Software download key for bundled software download
- 21.5” HD (1920x1080) display features a wide format, full HD resolution and extra wide viewing angle.
- The combination of a 21.5" HD, wide-format LCD and industry-leading pen input capabilities allows photographers, designers, and other creative professionals to work naturally and intuitively directly on the surface of the display.
- Has a durable, textured glass surface. The LCD itself has been structured to eliminate any screen distortion when the pen tip is pressed against the surface. The result is an incredibly natural and intuitive experience.
- Rotate your display 180° in either direction to suit your natural arm movements, or recline the stand from 10° to 65°. Rear roller feet make the incline adjustments easy, while locking handles ensure that the display stays in your selected position.
- The Cintiq 22HD Grip Pen, which detects 2048 levels of pressure, has customizable side switches that allow you to program common functions into the pen itself. In addition, there is a programmable digital eraser on the back of the pen.
- The Cintiq 22HD pressure- and tilt-sensitive pen gives you control over pressure-sensitive brush effects, such as line weight, opacity, and exposure. With Wacom's advanced Tip Sensor, the pen recognizes your slightest nuance of pressure, so you can capture every subtly in your stroke. In addition, the pen side-switch can be set for application specific shortcuts and modifiers.
- With an ambidextrous design the Cintiq 22HD features sixteen programmable ExpressKeys (eight on either side) that put convenient keyboard shortcuts and modifiers right at your fingertips. The two rear-mounted Touch Strips provide a natural way to zoom, scroll and change brush size.
- Overall dimensions 25.6” W x 15.7” H x 2.2” D (650 x 400 x 55 mm) excluding stand
- Display Active Area 18.9” W x 10.7” H (479.2 x 271.3 mm)
- Screen Size 21.5 in. (546 mm) diagonal measurement
- Color Gamut 72% NTSC
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Weight 18.7 lbs. with stand (8.5Kg)
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Pen Pressure Levels 2048 on pen tip and eraser
- Pen Tilt Yes
- Stand Adjustability 10° to 65° incline
- Display Rotation +/- 180°
- Warranty 2 years
- Platform PC and Mac
- Hardware Requirements Available DVI, available USB port, and CD/DVD drive
- Operating System Windows 7, Vista, XP; Mac OSX 10.5.8 +
FREE SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 For selectively applying lighting and photo enhancements with the pen.
- Anime Studio Debut by Smith Micro The fun and quick way to create animations, Anime Studio is a great solution for first-time animators, hobbyists and digital artists for creating 2D movies, cartoons, anime and cut-out animations.
- Autodesk Sketchbook Express A natural media drawing program, artists can sketch naturally and create effects similar to traditional materials, due to the pressure-sensitivity features of Wacom Tablets.
- Corel® Painter 12 (Trial) Free 90-day trial of Corel® Painter™ 12 is the world’s leading digital art software that provides the most realistic digital painting experience.
- Nik® Software Color Efex Pro™ 4 Select Edition Nik® Color Efex Pro™ 4 Select Edition is a collection of photographic filters that are an essential part of your photographic tool kit to use in Adobe® Photoshop®, Lightroom® and Aperture.
TWO YEAR WARRANTY in U.S. and Canada.
Wacom warrants the Cintiq to the original consumer purchaser, except for the Software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) years, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with Wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.
Please note: No returns on this product. Cancellation fees will be applied.