Wacom STU-540, 4.3” x 2.6” Color LCD Signature Pad w/ VCP support - STU540
Wacom STU-540, 4.3” x 2.6” Color LCD Signature Pad w/ VCP support, STU540
The STU-540 is the premier model of Wacom’s signature pad (STU) series, featuring a 5" high-quality, high-resolution color LCD screen with a special hardened durable cover glass for a natural, paper-like feel. The encryption for both models offer the highest level of trust for security-conscious industries and organizations. They also support virtualized desktop environments.
STU-540 features and benefits
- Patented cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity to accurately capture the unique signature including biometric data.
- Hardened cover glass with anti-glare treatment provides a signing surface with a natural-paper-like feel.
- The most secure TLS (Transfer Layer Security) encryption -on STU-541- and state-of-the-art AES 256/ RSA2048 encryption -on STU-540- to perform secure transactions.
- Virtual COM Port (VCP) mode is supported for compatibility with Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp v6.5 and later. (STU-540 only)
- Key pad and PIN pad are customizable to enable input using graphic images or numerics.
- WILL (Wacom Ink Layer Language) rendering to show the best and most authentic representation of your handwritten digital signature.
- UID (Unique hardware ID) is included to identify the exact unit used for a particular signature and other inputs.
- STU SDK (Software Development Kit) and Signature SDK are available for developers who wish to integrate support for Wacom signature pads into their applications.
- Upgraded USB protocol and internal image storage enable promotional materials to be shown at natural speeds with no delays
|Product Name||Color LCD Signature Pad Stu-540|
|Manufacturer Part Number||STU540|
|Product Type||Signature Pad|
|Display & Graphics|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Active Area||4.25" x 2.56"|
|Screen Resolution||800 x 480|
|Input Device Type||Active Pen|
|Movement Detection Technology||Electromagnetic|