Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R17 - Competitive Discount for Gov't/Non-Profit/3D Users: C4DSB-N-CU17
- Complete CINEMA 4D Toolset (Mac & Win)
- Advanced, Comprehensive 3D Graphics
- Discounted for Gov't/Non-Profit/3D Users
- Create Character Rigs and Animations
- Note: This Competitive Discount is valid for government and non-profit organizations, owners of any CINEMA 4D software in any version and release, and owners of any other 3D applications.
Maxon CINEMA 4D is a comprehensive 3D graphics software offering large sets of advanced tools, flexible workflow, and broad integration capability. The Studio version provides the complete CINEMA 4D toolset, and R17 (Release 17) adds a large variety of new tools and features, including a highly updated timeline, new shaders and splines, enhanced motion tracking, and Houdini Engine and SketchUp integration.
Create character rigs and advanced character animations, add hair and fur, and much more. A powerful physics engine allows you to perform complex collisions and interaction between objects, whether a few or thousands. Network rendering lets you take advantage of all the computers on your network to help render your animations faster. Although an advanced 3D application, CINEMA 4D is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, as well as fast, with much of the work being done for you in the background. For example, hair will automatically swoosh and sway as you move your character around.