Wacom Intuos Art Creative Pen & Touch Tablet Small (Black) CTH490AK
Take Your Artwork To Another Level
So you’ve already got artistic skills? Show them off to the world with Intuos Art. Sketch, paint, design, and edit with a pressure-sensitive pen on a digital canvas. Create with a natural line in paint, pastels, ink, charcoal, and more. From concept to creation, Intuos Art is there for you.
Everything You Need In One Creative Box
Whatever your artistic ambitions, Intuos Art can take you there. Find everything you need to get started in one package. Each Wacom quality pen tablet comes with a free creative package that includes downloadable creative software, services, and online tutorials too. And the simple setup means you’ll be creating in no time.
Built For Art
The pressure sensitive pen, responsive tablet, intuitive multi-touch gestures, and customizable ExpressKeys™ put a whole new digital toolbox at your fingertips. With so many different views, styles, and tools, you won’t want to stop creating.
- Paint, design, and create directly on your computer
- Replaces your mouse and turns your computer into a digital drawing canvas.
- Battery-free, pressure sensitive pen helps you to draw thicker and thinner lines depending on how hard you push on the pen
- Use your fingers to navigate, scroll, zoom your artwork with multi-touch gestures
- Comes with a free Art Pack including: Corel Painter Essentials drawing and painting software, online tutorials, a free 8x10 metal photo print, and a 8x8 Shutterfly Photo Album
- Four customizable ExpressKeys that put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips
- Connects to Mac or PC and works with any software program
- Small Compact size, 8.25-by-6.7 inches, is perfect for limited desktop areas and can be setup for both left and right handed use
Warranty for Intuos Pen Tablets
Wacom warrants the product, to the original consumer purchaser, except for the Software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with Wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.