Professional Power for Your Creativity
Designed for professionals who want the freedom to create anywhere, but want more space to work, Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16 packs an entire studio full of powerful creative tools into a line of two mobile pen computers with 15.6” displays.
Both configurations feature 4x higher pen accuracy and pressure sensitivity, the computing power to run demanding creative 2D, 3D and CAD software, and high display resolution (3840 x 2160) and color quality (94% Adobe RGB).
The MobileStudio Pro 16 also features discrete NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics for use in high performance 3D, video and creative workflows. In addition to a complete range of creative features such as customizable ExpressKeys™ and multi-touch controls, there is also a model with an integrated Intel®™ RealSense™ camera for capturing 3D scans. MobileStudio Pro 16 is the powerful creative studio that you can take anywhere.
- Designed for professionals who want the freedom to create anywhere, Wacom MobileStudio Pro packs an entire studio of powerful creative tools into a line of two lightweight 15.6” pen computers
- Wacom’s most natural and advanced pen performance with 4x greater accuracy and pressure sensitivity and virtually lag-free tracking
- Professional computing power and graphics options to run the most demanding creative 2D, 3D and CAD applications
- 3D ready. Capture 3D scans with the built-in Intel™ Real Sense camera and scanning software (available on select models)
- Remarkable clarity with high-resolution displays (3840 x 2160) and superior color quality (94% Adobe RGB)
- NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics for use in high performance 3D, video and creative workflows
- Multi-touch, customizable ExpressKeys™, Radial Menus and one-touch shortcuts to speed your workflow
- Popular accessories to fit your way of working (sold separately): wireless keyboard for additional shortcut keys and office work, Wacom Link™ cable to attach to any Mac or PC for use as a standard Cintiq and a Wacom Stand with three working angles
1 year in USA, Canada, and Latin America