Wacom STU-430V, 3.8” x 2.4” Monochrome LCD, VCP-Mode Signature Pad, STU430V
The STU-430 is a full-featured, monochrome signature pad with a new thin design and a low-profile, flat surface. The 4.5’’ screen is large enough to capture longer signatures as well as to accommodate soft buttons in addition to the signature area. The transflective LCD is easily readable in varying light conditions.
Signature Capture for Legacy Terminal Server Support
The STU-430V builds on the success of the original STU-430, but its distinguishing feature is the flexibility to support different network configurations.
STU-430V features and benefits
- 4.5" monochrome, reflective LCD display easily accommodates large signatures and soft buttons
- Patented cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity to accurately capture the unique pen pressure profile of a signature to be included in the biometric data
- State-of-the-art RSA/AES encryption to perform secure transactions
- Pen holder/USB cable lock combination provides a convenient area to place the pen, plus USB lock prevents accidental disconnection of USB cable
- Unique hardware ID so the exact device used for signing can be identified
- Integrated lock slot to secure the unit when needed
- Hardened glass protects the LCD and is highly scratch resistant
The STU-430V is a versatile signature pad will all of the features you would expect from a premium product. The thin, attractive design fits in with any signing environment. The monochrome LCD is easily readable in varying light conditions and has enough space for soft buttons in addition to the signature line. State-of-the-art encryption and unique hardware ID ensure secure signing conditions